These are links to reviews of Kindles (and maybe some other things). I’m starting this as reviews are coming out on the Kindle Fire and Kindle Touch, but I’ll find earlier reviews as well.
Reviews can be a great way to get information in addition to opinions. I also suspect it will be fun to see what people said back when…
Kindle (AKA Kindle 4: released September 28 2011)
Kindle Fire Full Color 7″ Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi
- MSNBC: “Kindle Fire review: Yes, it’s that good”
- Engadget “Amazon Kindle Fire review”
- Gizmodo “Kindle Fire Review: The iPad Finally Has Serious Competition”
- Washington Post: “Kindle Fire review: Changing the landscape of the tablet game”
- CNET: “Amazon Kindle Fire”
- NYT: “The Fire HD: More Soot Than Sparks” by David Pogue
- Gizmodo: “Kindle Fire HD Review: Everything a Tablet Should Be—And Not Much More” by Kyle Wagner
- “When your best just isn’t good enough: the Kindle Fire HD” by Casey Johnston (thanks, Edward Boyhan, for the heads-up)
San Jose Mercury News: “Wolverton: Nook Tablet doesn’t light my Fire” (compares NOOK Tablet to Kindle Fire)
This post by Bufo Calvin originally appeared in the I Love My Kindle blog.