Cyber Monday: The Biggest Kindle Book Deal Ever
This is it! Amazon’s Cyber Monday Kindle book deal…they call it:
- The Biggest Kindle Book Deal Ever
- The Biggest Kindle Book Deal Ever at AmazonSmile: benefit a non-profit of your choice by shopping*
There are 4,136 (at time of writing…it could change) books included!
There are some really incredible deals here! Remember that you can buy these as gifts, and specify the delivery date.
I’m at the time of the year when I try not to buy things for myself, so that I don’t spoil somebody else buying something for me…but I know that’s pretty goofy.🙂 If someone does buy you a gift of an Amazon book you already have, you can get a gift certificate for the value instead.
You could also add these to an Amazon wish list…and nudge your family and friends into looking at your list.
I’ll try and add a few suggestions to this post today…if you have others, feel free to let me and my readers know by commenting on this post.
As always, check the price before you click or tap that Buy button…it may not be the same in your country (I have readers around the world), and it could have changed since I wrote about it:
This is Pearl Buck’s recently published novel…for $2.99.
- Fear of Flying by Erica Jong $2.99
- The Great Santini by Pat Conroy $1.99
- Armageddon by Leon Uris $1.99
- The Fifties by David Halberstram $1.99
- All Creatures Great and Small, All Things Bright and Beautiful, and All Things Wise and Wonderful: Three James Herriot Classics $7.39 (three books in one)
- The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins $12.99
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James $4.99
- And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini $3.79
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by J.K. Rowling writing as Robert Galbraith $3.29
- A Dance with Dragons (“Game of Thrones” series) by George R.R. Martin $2.99
- The Color Purple by Alice Walker $2.99
- Swan Song by Robert R. McCammon $2.99
- We Were Soldiers Once…and Young by Harold G. Moore and Joseph L. Galloway $2.99
- West with the Night by Beryl Markham $2.99
- Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee by Dee Brown $2.99
- Whose Body? (Lord Peter Wimsey #1) by Dorothy L. Sayers $0.99
- The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner $0.99
- The North and South trilogy by John Jakes $6.99
- Lost Horizon by James Hilton $1.99
- Rich Man, Poor Man by Irwin Shaw $2.99
One note: if you see one book by an author you like, click or tap on the author’s name on that book’s product page (or just search for the author). I’m seeing multiple books from the same authors in the deal…
* I am linking to the same thing at the regular Amazon site, and at AmazonSmile. When you shop at AmazonSmile, half a percent of your purchase price on eligible items goes to a non-profit you choose. It will feel just like shopping at Amazon: you’ll be using your same account. The one thing for you that is different is that you pick a non-profit the first time you go (which you can change whenever you want)…and the good feeling you’ll get. Shop ’til you help!
This post by Bufo Calvin originally appeared in the I Love My Kindle blog. To support this or other blogs/organizations, buy Amazon Gift Cards from a link on the site, then use those to buy your items. There will be no cost to you, and a benefit to them.