Amazon #1 in Customer Service: $30 off thank you on Kindle Fires
Amazon was rated #1 for the 9th consecutive year in Customer Service over the holidays.
- Amazon Thank You for #1 Customer Service Ranking
- at AmazonSmile: benefit a non-profit of your choice by shopping*
This is the annual
As a thank you, Amazon is offering a $30 off code for current generation Kindle Fires:
- Kindle Fire HD 7″ (at AmazonSmile)
- Kindle Fire HDX 7″ (at AmazonSmile)
- Kindle Fire HDX 8.9″ (at AmazonSmile)
- Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ (at AmazonSmile)
I’m a bit surprised that it counts on the HD 8.9″, which is one generation back…but that does mean it has the HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) out port.
Here’s what Amazon says:
$30 Off Kindle Fire Tablets
Enter promotional code MAYDAY30 at checkout—our thanks to customers for voting Amazon #1 in customer satisfaction 9 years running.
Limit one discount per customer, while supplies last. U.S. customers only. Discount valid on all versions of Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HD 8.9″, Kindle Fire HDX, and Kindle Fire HDX 8.9″ tablets sold and shipped by Amazon Digital Services. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers. Amazon reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. Promo code applies to the lowest priced qualifying item and may not be combined with other offers. If you return items purchased using a promo code, we will subtract the value of the discount from your return credit. Offer expires January 11, 11:59 PM PST. Offer not valid with 1-Click ordering. Void where prohibited.
Again, note that you can’t do this with 1-click, because you need to enter that code (MAYDAY30).
They seem to really be emphasizing that this is for a limited time, so I wouldn’t wait if you want to get one.
* I am linking to the same thing at the regular Amazon site, and at AmazonSmile. When you shop at AmazonSmile, half a percent of your purchase price on eligible items goes to a non-profit you choose. It will feel just like shopping at Amazon: you’ll be using your same account. The one thing for you that is different is that you pick a non-profit the first time you go (which you can change whenever you want)…and the good feeling you’ll get. Shop ’til you help!
This post by Bufo Calvin originally appeared in the I Love My Kindle blog. To support this or other blogs/organizations, buy Amazon Gift Cards from a link on the site, then use those to buy your items. There will be no cost to you, and a benefit to them.