The Big Deal: 500 Kindle books on sale through February 2
Amazon periodically does “The Big Deal”, where they will discount over 500 Kindle store books…often with deep discounts (up to 85%).
That’s just one of the ways Amazon makes it cheaper to be a reader:
Here’s this one (not one of the ten, because it isn’t available all the time):
- The Big Deal: Kindle Books Up to 85% Off
- at AmazonSmile: benefit a non-profit of your choice by shopping
This time, it’s actually more than 600!
Believe me, I know…it takes a lot of time to even flip through six hundred books. So, I’m going to list a few for you that caught my eye:
- Loss of Innocence (at AmazonSmile) by Richard North Patterson
- This Will Make You Smarter: 150 New Scientific Concepts to Improve Your Thinking (at AmazonSmile) by John Brockman
- The Grass Is Singing (at AmazonSmile) by Doris Lessing
- The Color of Light (at AmazonSmile) by Helen Maryles Shankman
- The Manhattan Project: The Birth of the Atomic Bomb in the Words of Its Creators, Eyewitnesses, and Historians (at AmazonSmile) by Cynthia C. Kelly
- The Books of Blood – Volume 1 (at AmazonSmile) by Clive Barker
- Shower of Gold (at AmazonSmile) by Zane Grey
- The Intellectual Devotional: Revive Your Mind, Complete Your Education, and Roam Confidently with the Cultured Class (at AmazonSmile) by David S. Kidder
- Adventures Beyond the Body: How to Experience Out-of-Body Travel (at AmazonSmile) by William L. Buhlman
- Shakespeare Saved My Life: Ten Years in Solitary with the Bard (at AmazonSmile) by Laura Bates
- The Baker Street Letters (at AmazonSmile) by Michael Robertson
- Batman Chronicles Vol. 1 (at AmazonSmile) by Bill Finger, Bob Kane **
- 56: Joe DiMaggio and the Last Magic Number in Sports (at AmazonSmile) by Kostya Kennedy
- Lovers & Players (at AmazonSmile) by Jackie Collins
- “They Have Killed Papa Dead!”: The Road to Ford’s Theatre, Abraham Lincoln’s Murder, and the Rage for Vengeance (at AmazonSmile) by Anthony Pitch
- Reckless (Mirrorworld #1) (at AmazonSmile) by Cornelia Funke
Those are a few of them.🙂 I’m not done looking through all the choices yet, but enjoy!
Nominate a child to be given a free Kindle at Give a Kid a Kindle.
* I am linking to the same thing at the regular Amazon site, and at AmazonSmile. When you shop at AmazonSmile, half a percent of your purchase price on eligible items goes to a non-profit you choose. It will feel just like shopping at Amazon: you’ll be using your same account. The one thing for you that is different is that you pick a non-profit the first time you go (which you can change whenever you want)…and the good feeling you’ll get. Shop ’til you help!
** Although you’ll see this one marked as text-to-speech not being enabled, this is one of those cases where the text appears as part of the image: access has not been blocked by the publisher, to my knowledge. These are the original Batman comic books, from what I see
This post by Bufo Calvin originally appeared in the I Love My Kindle blog. To support this or other blogs/organizations, buy Amazon Gift Cards from a link on the site, then use those to buy your items. There will be no cost to you, and a benefit to them.