Literally hundreds of books in today’s Kindle Daily Deal
It used to be that there would only be maybe four books in Amazon’s Kindle Daily Deal.
Well, they’ve been doing a lot more than that recently, and today
there are literally hundreds!
Don’t forget to check the price before you click or tap that “Buy button”…you may see this after the sale is over, and it may not apply to your country (in the 2014 stats for this blog, I had readers from over 200 countries). Let’s take a look…
How about 139 (!) Boxcar Children’s books for $1.99 each?
That’s actually not all of them (the first one is $3.21 at time of writing), but it is many in this popular series (begun in 1924 by Gertrude Chandler Warner, and continuing on into graphic novels).
Oh, and these are available through Kindle Unlimited
So, some of you are guessing, okay, one series with a bunch of books pushes it over one hundred…did they do one each of the other categories?
They have 295 “do it yourself” books on sale…and 151 are in Kindle Unlimited.
They subtitled the sale as “Crafting, Cooking, and Compost”.🙂
Now how much would you pay…but wait, there’s more!
The four books in Arthur C. Clarke’s Space Odyssey (2001) series are $1.99 each…and again, in KU!
More of a romance reader? They have ten “steamy” ones of those!
Okay, okay, you say…enough with the genre stuff.
You got it: eighteen “Award-Winning and Top-Rated” fiction books for $2.99 or less each.
- The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton (a Man Booker winner)
- The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach
- The Shining Girls by Lauren Beukes
- We Need New Names by NoViolet Bulawayo
Join over a thousand readers and try the free ILMK magazine at Flipboard!
* I am linking to the same thing at the regular Amazon site, and at AmazonSmile. When you shop at AmazonSmile, half a percent of your purchase price on eligible items goes to a non-profit you choose. It will feel just like shopping at Amazon: you’ll be using your same account. The one thing for you that is different is that you pick a non-profit the first time you go (which you can change whenever you want)…and the good feeling you’ll get. Shop ’til you help!
This post by Bufo Calvin originally appeared in the I Love My Kindle blog. To support this or other blogs/organizations, buy Amazon Gift Cards from a link on the site, then use those to buy your items. There will be no cost to you, and a benefit to them.