Today’s KDD: more than 50 books by best-selling authors $2.99 (or less) each
Today is one of the big book-giving occasions of the year, and one of today’s Kindle Daily Deals (at AmazonSmile: benefit a non-profit of your choice by shopping*) is any of more than fifty (!) books from best-selling authors for $2.99 or less each.
As always, remember to check the price before you click or tap that “Buy” button: these are only supposed to be good for today, and the prices may not be valid in your country (Hello, readers around the world!).
It’s interesting…they don’t usually identify sales as by best-selling authors, as opposed to best-selling books or series. You might think that could mean lesser known books by the authors, but there are some blockbuster titles here.
There may be several books in the same series, and there are some authors only represented by one book here.
I just want to remind you that these sales are great ways to get gifts. You can buy a book at the sale price and delay the delivery of it until the appropriate occasion. So, you could buy someone a series of books now, and then have them arrive at the start of summer, for example, or even for a birthday or the holidays.
- John Grisham, with four books in the Theodore Boone, Kid Lawyer, series. I can see this being given to a child to read during the summer (that is the intended audience)
- L.J. Sellers, with eleven books in the Detective Jackson series
- Robert Crais, with three Elvis Cole novels
- Mary Higgins Clark with Weep No More My Lady and I Heard That Song Before
- Eoin Colfer with the mega-popular Artemis Fowl
- Sara Shepard with four books in the Pretty Little Liars series (the basis for a popular TV series)
- Jack Coughlin with seven books in the Kyle Swanson Sniper series
- Liane Moriarty with Three Wishes and The Last Anniversary
- Matthew Reilly with The Great Zoo of China
Join thousands of readers and try the free ILMK magazine at Flipboard!
When you shop at AmazonSmile, half a percent of your purchase price on eligible items goes to a non-profit you choose. It will feel just like shopping at Amazon: you’ll be using your same account. The one thing for you that is different is that you pick a non-profit the first time you go (which you can change whenever you want)…and the good feeling you’ll get. Shop ’til you help!
This post by Bufo Calvin originally appeared in the I Love My Kindle blog. To support this or other blogs/organizations, buy Amazon Gift Cards from a link on the site, then use those to buy your items. There will be no cost to you, and a benefit to them.