Today’s KDD: up to 80% off “beach reads”
One of today’s
is up to 80% off “beach reads”.
Given that I would call that a pretty fuzzy category, it means that there is a good variety in this of 45 titles.
I’m not a fan of the beach, unless it’s overcast…I really don’t like being out in the sun. 🙂 Oh, I love seeing the nature there, but just sitting there baking in the solar radiation? Not my thing.
That doesn’t mean, though, that I wouldn’t want to read any of these books 😉
- Zoo by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge (there is currently a TV adaptation running…”revenge of nature” has been the plot of many movies/books: it was arguably a genre in the 1970s)
- The Littlest Angel (And Baby Makes Three Book 10 by Sherryl Woods
- Night Moves by Nora Roberts
- The Precious One by Marisa de los Santos
- The Sheltering Sky by Paul Bowles
- Protection Detail (Capitol K-9 Unit) by Shirlee McCoy
- Kissing in America by Margo Rabb
- The Unimaginable by Dina Silver
- Help for the Haunted by John Searles
Hm…if I did have a beach read, it seems to me like I’d go with non-fiction nature science, perhaps, like Gerald Durrell (unfortunately not available for the Kindle).
What are your favorite “beach reads”? Feel free to share with me and my readers by commenting on this post.
Join thousands of readers and try the free ILMK magazine at Flipboard!
*When you shop at AmazonSmile, half a percent of your purchase price on eligible items goes to a non-profit you choose. It will feel just like shopping at Amazon: you’ll be using your same account. The one thing for you that is different is that you pick a non-profit the first time you go (which you can change whenever you want)…and the good feeling you’ll get. Shop ’til you help!
This post by Bufo Calvin originally appeared in the I Love My Kindle blog. To support this or other blogs/organizations, buy Amazon Gift Cards from a link on the site, then use those to buy your items. There will be no cost to you, and a benefit to them.