5 fun t-shirts for booklovers
- Keep Clam And Proofread (at AmazonSmile: benefit a non-profit of your choice by shopping*)
- I Like Big Books And I Cannot Lie (at AmazonSmile*)
- Please Do Not Annoy The Writer They May Put You IN A Book And Kill You (at AmazonSmile*)
- I read past my bedtime (at AmazonSmile*)
- Bibliophile (at AmazonSmile*)
Note that these may come in many styles, sizes, and colors. Some of these sayings will also be available on other things, like mugs and tote bags. It’s worth looking around at Amazon. 🙂
Do you have a different booklovers’ t-shirt you really like? Feel free to let me and my readers know by commenting on this post.
Join thousands of readers and try the free ILMK magazine at Flipboard!
* I am linking to the same thing at the regular Amazon site, and at AmazonSmile. When you shop at AmazonSmile, half a percent of your purchase price on eligible items goes to a non-profit you choose. It will feel just like shopping at Amazon: you’ll be using your same account. The one thing for you that is different is that you pick a non-profit the first time you go (which you can change whenever you want)…and the good feeling you’ll get. Shop ’til you help!
This post by Bufo Calvin originally appeared in the I Love My Kindle blog. To support this or other blogs/organizations, buy Amazon Gift Cards from a link on the site, then use those to buy your items. There will be no cost to you, and a benefit to them.