Amazon’s Black Friday Deals on Devices are here!
I told you they were coming, and the deals on Amazon devices are now here…and valid through December 1st (if they don’t run out, which seems a bit unlikely to me on these devices.
There’s a big list of deals (and I will list them), but you can find them all here:
The first six are good through Tuesday, December 1st:
- The newest Kindle Paperwhite for $99.99 ($20 off) in the least expensive configuration
- Kindle Paperwhite essentials bundle: you get the Paperwhite, plus an Amazon cover, plus a wall power charger, for $139.97 ($40 off). The cover (which comes in a variety of colors) would be $39.99 and the adapter $19.99 normally. All Paperwhite covers fit all generations of the Paperwhite, by the way…it’s stayed the same size
- The least expensive Kindle for $49.99 (which is $30 off) in the least expensive configuration
- Kindle for Kids bundle for $69.99, which is also $30 off. This bundle gets you a kid-friendly cover and an extended warranty
- Fire Kid’s edition (the Fire tablet with a rubberized cover) for $84.99, fifteen dollar off
The next set go through January 31st:
- Kindle Fire HDX 8.9″ (previous generation) for $329.99 ($20 off)
- Previous generation Paperwhite, but with wi-fi and 3G, for $159.99 ($30 off)
- Kindle Voyage essentials bundle (the top of the line EBR…E-Book Reader) for $249.97 ($30 off). Similar to the Kindle Paperwhite essentials bundle above, you get a cover and a wall charger
You can also get $4.99 off a purchase with a Dash button…and that’s what the button costs. 🙂 These are single purpose wi-fi connected buttons. You might have a button, for example, for a particular type of Ziploc bag. Push the button, and you’ve ordered it and it gets delivered to you. That’s it! These have been popular, and heck, we might try one now. 🙂
They also mention the Echo on this page, and the Fire TV family, but they aren’t part of this special sale…yet. 😉 We know the Fire TV will be, and I expect to see some kind of lightning deal on the Echo…maybe a bundle getting you the remote included at the lower price, not sure.
Speaking of the Echo, I recently did a round-up on it in my The Measured Circle blog…I told people here I’d let you know when I did that. I also just set it up today to switch my TV inputs through custom voice commands…I’ll write more about that pretty soon. 🙂
Enjoy the bargains! I expect us to see other sales as well…
Update: I forgot to mention that I’m also expecting a bundle with a Kindle and a subscription to KU…don’t know when, but it could be worth waiting to see if that shows up.
Join thousands of readers and try the free ILMK magazine at Flipboard!
* I am linking to the same thing at the regular Amazon site, and at AmazonSmile. When you shop at AmazonSmile, half a percent of your purchase price on eligible items goes to a non-profit you choose. It will feel just like shopping at Amazon: you’ll be using your same account. The one thing for you that is different is that you pick a non-profit the first time you go (which you can change whenever you want)…and the good feeling you’ll get. Shop ’til you help!
This post by Bufo Calvin originally appeared in the I Love My Kindle blog. To support this or other blogs/organizations, buy Amazon Gift Cards from a link on the site, then use those to buy your items. There will be no cost to you, and a benefit to them.