Today’s KDD: Up to 80% Off Over 25 of the Best Reviewed Kindle Books
While I do like themes of things in general, I also like it when the
presents us a “theme” which ends up with an eclectic set of books.
Today it is “all-time customer favorites”…in other words, ones with very good customer reviews/ratings.
My guess is that you could find something you would enjoy here…and something that you could give as a successful gift (you can buy a book today at the discount, and delay the delivery for the appropriate gift-giving occasion. Or print out the gift so you can wrap it and give it whenever you want).
Some of them are also available through
Amazon’s subser (subscription service) at no additional cost (beyond the normally $9.99 a month membership fee).
Note: check the price before you click that Buy button. The prices may not apply in your country.
Take a look:
- The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- Take Me With You by Catherine Ryan Hyde (KU)
- The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson) by Rick Riordan
- The Art Forger by R.A. Shapiro (KU)
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
- Old Man’s War by John Scalzi
- The Sisterhood by Helen Bryan (KU)
- Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah
- Wildest Dreams (Thunder Point) by Robyn Carr
- Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
- Still Missing by Cheryl Stevens
- Sarah’s Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen (KU)
- The Winner by David Baldacci
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
- The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks
- The Ladies’ Room by Carolyn Brown (KU)
- Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
- Hold Me by Susan Mallery
- Warriors #1: Into the Wild by Erin Hunter and Dave Stevenson
- The Lion’s Game by Nelson DeMille
- Matterhorn by Karl Marlantes
- Still Missing by Chevy Stevens
- Saving CeeCee Honeycut by Beth Hoffman
- Hold Me by Susan Mallery
- The Girl Who Came Home by Hazel Gayno
- Little Girl Los by Brian McGilloway
- Crow Hollow by Michael Wallace (KU)
- The Beginning of the End by Manel Loureiro and Pamala Carmell (KU)
- The Bloodletter’s Daughter by Linda Lafferty (KU)
Join thousands of readers and try the free ILMK magazine at Flipboard!
All aboard our new The Measured Circle’s Geek Time Trip at The History Project!
* I am linking to the same thing at the regular Amazon site, and at AmazonSmile. When you shop at AmazonSmile, half a percent of your purchase price on eligible items goes to a non-profit you choose. It will feel just like shopping at Amazon: you’ll be using your same account. The one thing for you that is different is that you pick a non-profit the first time you go (which you can change whenever you want)…and the good feeling you’ll get. Shop ’til you help!
This post by Bufo Calvin originally appeared in the I Love My Kindle blog. To support this or other blogs/organizations, buy Amazon Gift Cards from a link on the site, then use those to buy your items. There will be no cost to you, and a benefit to them.