It’s here! One of the best Kindle book sales of the year for Cyber Monday 2016
is their special Cyber Monday sale, and it’s a good one! 🙂
This is one of only a few days in the year when we anticipate a big sale like this on many popular titles (there will be another one in about a month). Amazon says this is “Our biggest Kindle Daily Deal of the year, up to 85% off popular titles”.
This is a great opportunity for you, but it’s also terrific for gifts for other people. You can buy the books at a discount and then delay the delivery date until the appropriate gift-giving occasion, or even print out the gift for you to wrap and give at any time.
Check prices before you click or tap that Buy button: they certainly may not apply in your country (or there may be different books there).
Some of the titles in the sale which caught my eye (I may add to this list later in the day, and you can comment on this post for ones you’ve noticed):
- Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
- Seveneves by Neal Stephenson
- Two by Two by Nicholas Sparks
- The Black Widow by Daniel Silva
- The Girl with All the Gifts by M.R. Carey
- The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown
- The Good Girl by Mary Kubica
- Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
- Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter
- Upstairs at the White House by J.B. West
- A Game of Thrones (Book 1 in A Song of Fire and Ice) by George R.R. Martin
- Where’d You Go Bernadette by Maria Semple
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Unfinished Business by Nora Roberts
- The Cuckoo’s Calling (Cormoran Strike Book 1) by Robert Galbraith (aka J.K. Rowling)
- The Fireman by Joe Hill
- Liberty’s Last Stand by Stephen Coonts
- The Prince of Tides by Pat Conroy
- The Hunger Games (#1) by Suzanne Collins
- Tesla: Inventor of the Electrical Age by W. Bernard Carlson
- What If? by Randall Munroe
Note that there are also great sales on Amazon devices today, including Kindle EBRs (E-Book Readers)! You could give one and gift some titles, or get one for a “guest Kindle” (we have one), and put some famous titles on it. For details on that, see
Join thousands of readers and try the free ILMK magazine at Flipboard!
All aboard our new The Measured Circle’s Geek Time Trip at The History Project!
* I am linking to the same thing at the regular Amazon site, and at AmazonSmile. When you shop at AmazonSmile, half a percent of your purchase price on eligible items goes to a non-profit you choose. It will feel just like shopping at Amazon: you’ll be using your same account. The one thing for you that is different is that you pick a non-profit the first time you go (which you can change whenever you want)…and the good feeling you’ll get. Shop ’til you help!
This post by Bufo Calvin originally appeared in the I Love My Kindle blog. To support this or other blogs/organizations, buy Amazon Gift Cards from a link on the site, then use those to buy your items. There will be no cost to you, and a benefit to them.