Today’s KDD: great young adult/children’s e-book gifts
is a really top-line group of young adult novels. These would make excellent gifts, either a single book as perhaps a small gift, or several books in a popular series.
There are books here with thousands of customer reviews, and high ratings (all of them are at least four stars on a scale of 1 to 5). I would guess that a tween would be likely to have heard of some of them.
You can buy the books at this price and delay the delivery for the appropriate gift-giving occasion, and even print the gift information out so you can wrap them and give them whenever you want. It might also make sense to have some in your “guest library” for visitors.
As you can tell, I’m impressed with today’s sale! 🙂
Your recipients don’t need a Kindle to read them, and if they already have your gift, they can get store credit for them.
Check the price before you click or tap that Buy button: the prices may not apply in your country, the sale might be over (should last through December 4th Pacific), and it’s possible books may go in or come out of the sale.
Books in this sale include:
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan (made into a movie): The Lightning Thief, the first in the series (3,918 customer reviews | 4.7 stars | $2.99…listed as for ages 10-14) is here…as well as the four other books in that series. They are each $2.99…so for under $15, you could give someone the series as a gift
- There are other Rick Riordan books here, including the first Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard book, the Kane Chronicles, and the Heroes of Olympus
- The 100 by Kass Morgan is $1.99…I haven’t read it, but I’ve watched more than a season of the CW show and found the ideas in it interesting
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery is $1.99
- Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl’s Beautiful Creatures has over 4,000 reviews is $2.99
- Want an older book? Sarah, Plain and Tall by Patricia MacLachlan is only $1.99
- Some other authors in the sale: Annie Barrows and Sophie Blackall (Ivy and Bean); Wendy Spinale; Melanie Dickerson (Fairy Tale Romance Series); Chris Colfer (The Land of Stories…the first book is here for $2.99)
Again, great sale, great opportunity for gifts!
Join thousands of readers and try the free ILMK magazine at Flipboard!
All aboard our new The Measured Circle’s Geek Time Trip at The History Project!
* I am linking to the same thing at the regular Amazon site, and at AmazonSmile. When you shop at AmazonSmile, half a percent of your purchase price on eligible items goes to a non-profit you choose. It will feel just like shopping at Amazon: you’ll be using your same account. The one thing for you that is different is that you pick a non-profit the first time you go (which you can change whenever you want)…and the good feeling you’ll get. Shop ’til you help!
This post by Bufo Calvin originally appeared in the I Love My Kindle blog. To support this or other blogs/organizations, buy Amazon Gift Cards from a link on the site, then use those to buy your items. There will be no cost to you, and a benefit to them.