Today’s KDD: 46 “Best of the Month” books from 2016 for $3.99 or less each
I’m certainly not going to tell Amazon to slow down on the great book deals this year!
is 46 “Best of the Month” books from 2016, for $3.99 or less each.
Yep…these books were published in the USA Kindle store just this last year. Several of these are what I call “People Magazine books”…books you would read about in that publication, meaning that even casual readers might have heard of them.
As always, check the price before you click/tap/eye gaze (the last in Virtual Reality) that Buy button…the prices may not apply in your country.
As a reminder, you can buy these books at today’s discounted price, and then either delay the delivery for a gift-giving occasion (you won’t even have to remember you did it when the day actually happens), or print it out so you can gift it whenever you want.
- Before the Fall by Noah Hawley
- Mischling by Affinity Konar
- In the Darkroom by Susan Faludi
- The Wangs vs. the World by Jade Chang
- Siracusa by Delia Ephron
- Chaos Monkeys by Antonio Garcia Martinez
- The Last Painting of Sara de Vos by Dominic Smith
- All the Birds in the Sky by Charlie Jane Anders
- All Is Not Forgotten by Wendy Walker
- Good as Gone by Amy Gentry (also available through Kindle Unlimited (at AmazonSmile: benefit a non-profit of your choice by shopping*))
- Orphan X by Gregg hurwitz
- The Education of Dixie Dupree by Donna Everhart
- As Close to Us as Breathing by Elizabeth Poliner
- Powerhouse by James Andrew Miller
- The Girl in the Red Coat by Kate Hamer
- Maestra by L.S. Hilton
- The Forgetting Time by Sharon Guskin
- The Terranauts by T.C. Boyle
- Harmony by Carolyn Parkhurst
- Lust & Wonder: A Memoir by Augusten Burroughs
- Narconomics: How to Run a Drug Cartel by Tom Wainwright
- Brighton by Michael Harvey
- Juniper: The Girl Who Was Born Too Soon by Kelley and Thomas French
- Sex Object: A Memoir by Jessica Valenti
- As Good as Gone by Larry Watson
- This Is Your Brain on Parasites by Kathleen McAuliffe
- A Doubter’s Almanac by Ethan Canin
- Your Heart is a Muscle the Size of a Fist by Sunil Yapa
- The Heavenly Table by Donald Ray Pollock
- The Atomic Weight of Love by Elizabeth J. Church
- The Mathews Men: Seven Brothers and the War Against Hitler’s U-boats
- I’m Supposed to Protect You from All This by Nadja Spiegelman
- Never a Dull Moment: 1971 the Year that Rock Exploded by David Hepworth
- Kill ‘Em and Leave: Searching for James Brown and the American Soul by James McBride
- Security by Gina Wohlsdorf
- Green Island by Shama Yang
- The Longest Night by Andria Williams
- Perfect Days by Raphael Montes
- Consequence: A Memoir by Eric Fair
- Guapa by Saleem Haddad
- Not Pretty Enough: The Unlikely Triumph of Helen Gurley Brown by Gerri Hershey
- A Hundred Thousand Words by Bob Proehl
- From Silk to Silicon: The Story of Globalization Through Ten Extraordinary Lives by Jeffrey E. Garten
- All Stories are Love Stories by Elizabeth Percer
- Behave by Andromeda Romano-Lax
Join thousands of readers and try the free ILMK magazine at Flipboard!
* When you shop at AmazonSmile, half a percent of your purchase price on eligible items goes to a non-profit you choose. It will feel just like shopping at Amazon: you’ll be using your same account. The one thing for you that is different is that you pick a non-profit the first time you go (which you can change whenever you want)…and the good feeling you’ll get. Shop ’til you help! By the way, it’s been interesting lately to see Amazon remind me to “start at AmazonSmile” if I check a link on the original Amazon site. I do buy from AmazonSmile, but I have a lot of stored links I use to check for things.
This post by Bufo Calvin originally appeared in the The Measured Circle blog. To support this or other blogs/organizations, buy Amazon Gift Cards from a link on the site, then use those to buy your items. There will be no cost to you, and a benefit to them.