Today’s KDD: “Up to 80% off love and suspense Kindle books”
has some bestselling authors (although not necessarily their best-known books). It looks like they have been well-reviewed by customers as well: it doesn’t look like any of them average under four stars (on a scale of 1 to 5 stars), and many have more than 500 reviews.
Remember that you can buy them now at the discounted price, and either delay delivery of a gift, or print a gift out so you can give it whenever you want…even wrap it. 🙂
Check the price before you click, tap, or eye gaze (the last one is in Virtual Reality) that Buy button: prices may not apply in your country.
- A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks | 4.6 stars | 1,287 reviews at time of writing
- The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Here’s to Us by Elin Hilderbrand
- The Trouble with Dukes by Grace Burrowes
- The Sooner the Better by Debbie Macomber
- Discovering You by Brenda Novak
- Lethal by Sandra Brown
- Widest Dreams by Robyn Carr
- The Darkest Torment by Gena Showalter
- Best of My Love by Susan Malllery
- Wyoming Rugged by Diana Palmer
There are many more…enjoy!
Join thousands of readers and try the free ILMK magazine at Flipboard!
All aboard our new The Measured Circle’s Geek Time Trip at The History Project!
* I am linking to the same thing at the regular Amazon site, and at AmazonSmile. When you shop at AmazonSmile, half a percent of your purchase price on eligible items goes to a non-profit you choose. It will feel just like shopping at Amazon: you’ll be using your same account. The one thing for you that is different is that you pick a non-profit the first time you go (which you can change whenever you want)…and the good feeling you’ll get. Shop ’til you help!
This post by Bufo Calvin originally appeared in the I Love My Kindle blog. To support this or other blogs/organizations, buy Amazon Gift Cards from a link on the site, then use those to buy your items. There will be no cost to you, and a benefit to them.