Today’s KDD: up to 80% off “Kindle books for spring”
says it is “Up to 80% off Kindle books for spring”.
I don’t really get what makes them books of the season…in fact, I don’t really see a thematic connection, but I just may be missing something. If you see a connection, or have a feeling what defines a “spring book”, feel free to let me and my readers know by commenting on this post. Regardless, these are good sales on 41 (!) books.
Do check the price before you click/tap/eye gaze (the last in Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality) that Buy button: the prices may not apply in your country, and could change before you read this.
- Harold and the Purple Crayon by Crockett Johnson (a true children’s classic for $1.99)
- The Magnolia Story (with Bonus Content) by Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines
- Chaos by Patricia Cornwell
- Settle for More by Megyn Kelly
- The Nest by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney
- The Flame Bearer (Saxon Tales #10) by Bernard Cornwell
- Everything for Her by Alexa Riley
- All the Gallant Men by Donald Stratton
- Jump by Steve Harvey
- The Marriage Lie by Kimberly Belle
- Elon Musk by Ashlee Vance
- Boundaries by Henry Cloud
- The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
- Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
- The Fireman by Joe Hill
- The Broken Way (with Bonus Content) by Ann Voskamp
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley | $2.99
- Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
- Same Kind of Different as Me by Ron Hall
- The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper by Phaedra Patrick
- The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto by Mitch Albom
- Love and Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
- The English Spies (Gabriel Allon #15) by Daniel Silva
- Notorious RGB: The Life and Times of Ruth Bader Ginsburg by Irin Carmon
- Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
- Don’t You Cry by Mary Kubica
- The Wicked Day by Beatriz Williams
- Just Kids by Patti Smith
- Twilight at Blueberry Barrens (Sunset Cove) by Colleen Coble
- Under Pressure (Body Armor) by Lori Foster
- This Live I Live by Rory Feek
- For the Love by Jen Hatmaker
- Only Daughter by Anna Snoekstra
- Warrior of the Light: A Manuel by Paulo Coelho
- The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
- Bone Gap by Laura Ruby
- My Weird School 4-Book Collection y Dan Gutman
- Something in Between by Melissa de la Cruz
- Perfect Little World by Kevin Wilson
- The Four Loves by C.S. Lewis
Join thousands of readers and try the free ILMK magazine at Flipboard!
All aboard our new The Measured Circle’s Geek Time Trip at The History Project!
* I am linking to the same thing at the regular Amazon site, and at AmazonSmile. When you shop at AmazonSmile, half a percent of your purchase price on eligible items goes to a non-profit you choose. It will feel just like shopping at Amazon: you’ll be using your same account. The one thing for you that is different is that you pick a non-profit the first time you go (which you can change whenever you want)…and the good feeling you’ll get. Shop ’til you help!
This post by Bufo Calvin originally appeared in the I Love My Kindle blog. To support this or other blogs/organizations, buy Amazon Gift Cards from a link on the site, then use those to buy your items. There will be no cost to you, and a benefit to them.