Today’s KDD: up to 80% off each of 14 of Amazon’s Editors’ Best Books of 2015
is up to 80% off each of 14 of Amazon’s Editors’ Best Books of 2015.
Here’s the list:
- Pretty Girls by Karen Slaughter
- Smoke by Catherine McKenzie
- Purity by Jonathan Franzen
- Blackout by Sarah Hepola
- Dreamland by Sam Quinones
- The Mearsault Investigation by Kamel Daoud
- The Pentagon’s Brain by Annie Jacobsen
- Orhan’s Inheritance by Aline Ohanesian
- Hausfrau by Jill Alexander Essbaum
- It Was Me All Along by Andie Mitchell
- Hold Still by Sally Mann
- Saint Mazie by Jamie Attenberg
- Dietland by Sarai Walker
- Green on Blue by Elliott Ackerman
Prices range from $1.99 to $4.99 each…enjoy!
Join thousands of readers and try the free ILMK magazine at Flipboard!
* I am linking to the same thing at the regular Amazon site, and at AmazonSmile. When you shop at AmazonSmile, half a percent of your purchase price on eligible items goes to a non-profit you choose. It will feel just like shopping at Amazon: you’ll be using your same account. The one thing for you that is different is that you pick a non-profit the first time you go (which you can change whenever you want)…and the good feeling you’ll get. Shop ’til you help!
This post by Bufo Calvin originally appeared in the I Love My Kindle blog. To support this or other blogs/organizations, buy Amazon Gift Cards from a link on the site, then use those to buy your items. There will be no cost to you, and a benefit to them.